BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

lalalal.....blablablabla.....boring!!!

hi!!! im board!!! im in housten texas with my aunt and her family !!! today we are going to just chill and relax and go to the pool! i cant wait!!! guess what!?!?!? a couple days ago i got home from california with my cousin and we went up staires to put our bags in or rooms and guess what?!?!!? my mom and dad had totally redesigned Jonah's and my room!!! Jonah's it loke a castle i swear all you have to add is the stone walls and it would look like a castle!!! and mine has like this huge picture of paris and a neting over my bed and my mom put up really pretty curtains. there is so much more but i cant really explain it so when i get home, i am going to take some pics and post them!!!

0 comments: