BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is Me

Well there is much to say. I am 13 years old and enjoy music, photography, reading, traveling with my family, swimming, spending time with my family, and listening to my ipod. My Favorite colors are GREEN, PURPLE, and BLUE. I have two brothers named Jack and Jonah. Jonah is 9 and Jack is 4. They're both sweet but sometimes very annoying! :P
Well this blog is a very new thing for me. Most fo my friends have a blog. Rachel Ives, my inspiration has the coolest blog... http://www.rmives.blogspot.com/ her mothers blog was also a huge influence. She is anamazing photographer http://www.heatherivesphotography.blogspot.com/.
Her mom says that i look alot like Bella swan from Twilight; what do you think about that?

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi sugar

I love your blog. I hope this move hasn't been to hard on you. You seem like you are doing very well...Your Amazing...I love how you stand up for doing the right thing with your peers. It is very brave of you to not give into peer preasure...especially at a new school. You are inspiration to teenagers everywhere. It is a blessing to be your friend...I wish I had a friend like you when I was your age. Your like a breath of fresh spring air my love...
thank you for being YOU.